Melissa Pardi Photography - Birmingham Wedding Photography

Friday, November 13, 2009

Katie and Wes…So Adorable

MLP_9542

Last weekend I had the pleasure of spending time with and getting to know Katie and Wes who are soon to be husband and wife in 2010.  For their engagement session we decided to photograph in Florence, AL; the city where Wes asked Katie to be his wife.  Florence is one of the most beautiful places I’ve been to in a very long time.  Not only did I enjoy my scenic autumn drive, but I had a blast spending the day with this sweet couple.  Here are some of the shots.  Enjoy! MLP_9559 MLP_9565 MLP_9587 MLP_9617 MLP_9677 MLP_9691 MLP_9703

Special Thanks to you two!  I can’t wait for your big day!

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful job Pardi Girl! I love the releationship here - it definitely comes through in their images. Fantastic.

    ReplyDelete