Melissa Pardi Photography - Birmingham Wedding Photography

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Back and Ready to Blog Again!

I know I haven’t blogged in a while, but I’m about to make up for it.  I’ve been out and about like a busy little bee taking thousands of photographs.  Soon to come, a few weddings and some lifestyle sessions in-between.

 Doss_125

Two weeks ago I had the pleasure of working with a very sweet couple.  Laura and Gavin are both students finishing up at the University of Alabama.  Its funny that we met less than a week before the wedding and were able to get along so well (being Bama fans always help…just kidding!)  This family was so much fun that it was out of control!  I’m so appreciative that I was able to work with these two. Thanks Laura and Gavin!

Doss_024  Doss_068 Doss_084

Doss_047  Doss_121Doss_169 Doss_207 Doss_267 Doss_359Doss_327  Doss_460 Doss_467

No comments:

Post a Comment